Supporting you with your Physical Disabilities
We have a lot of experience in supporting people who have physical disabilities as their primary support need or in association with other disabilities.
We will support you in a person centred way working with you and those people important in your life to identify want you want to achieve and plan to ensure your physical disability does not stop you having the life you choose to live.
We can provide:
- A person centred plan developed with you and those people important in your life
- Support to develop the skills you want
- Support to attend hospital /outpatient appointments and maintain programmes to maximise your physical capabilities
- Flexible support in your home, through supported living or in one of our residential services
- Support in finding you the right property and tenancy with the aids and adaptations you need
- Full risk management support
- Support to find education, employment and social activities through community mapping
- Staff who have tailored learning and development to meet your specific needs
- Staff who share similar interests and hobbies to you.
High Quality, Flexible Support!